The College of Business & Public Administration offers 6 minor programs. Students are not required to complete a minor, but many may choose to do so to bring an element of cohesiveness to their electives.
Students may choose to complete one or more minors to pursue specialized areas of interest, enhance their skills and knowledge to complement their major.
- Chinese Studies - Culture and Business
- Economics (offered through the College of Arts and Sciences)
- Electronic Technologies
- Graphic Design Technology
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Manufactoring Technologies
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Political Science (offered through the College of Arts and Sciences)
- Public Administration
- Sport Business
- Technical Design
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship