The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program at the University of North Dakota emphasizes the development of mid-to upper-level managers, for organizations of all sizes and types. The program seeks to develop knowledge of advanced business functions, decision-making skills and understanding of internal and external factors affecting management of organizations.
The program emphasizes planning, organizing, operating and controlling an enterprise. Central to the curriculum is the manager's responsibility for diagnosing, isolating, and defining problems, evaluating alternative courses of action, and making effective decisions. The MBA program is designed with strong one-on-one student-faculty interaction. The classroom element of the program is focused more on the quantitative aspect of business. The MBA degree program is designed to attract and accommodate those with non-business degrees as well as those who graduated in business fields.
ON-CAMPUS + ONLINE = ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
All courses are offered in a hybrid format. Each class has a group of local students, attending on-site at UND, and also has distance students who enter the classroom remotely from any location. This technology allows synchronous (real-time) delivery of the program to students in any location, as long as they have access to the required equipment.
All students (whether receiving instruction on-site or online) are required to attend the "live" class. To accommodate working professionals, almost all MBA courses are offered in the evening (7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST).
The MBA Program is honored to receive top rankings by The Princeton Review and US News & World Report from 2014 to 2017. To read more about the rankings please select the links below.
- 2017 U.S. News & World Report Best Online MBA & Graduate Business Programs rankings-- UND CoBPA ranked #29
- 2016 U.S. News & World Report Best Online MBA & Graduate Business Programs rankings - UND CoBPA Ranked #31
- UND online MBA program ranked No. 13 in Princeton Reviews's Top 25 in 2015
- The Princeton Review names UND College of Business one of the best business schools in 2014
- 2015 U.S. News & World Report Best Online Graduate Business Programs rankings - UND CoBPA Ranked #32