You will need your Student ID card to print!
Our labs are all using the campus uPrint system. This allows any UND student to print in the CoBPA. The number of prints are 750/semester for our Declared Majors paying the CoBPA Program Fee. PLUS, you will also be able to use your $8.00 from campus and add additional prints by going to Student Account Services, Law School, UCard, and Chester Fritz Library. This is the same for our Majors housed in Starcher Hall as well.
Non-majors will be able to use their $8.00 from campus.
Print from a Personal Computer
Students have the ability to print from a personal computer. No additional software needs to be installed on your personal computer. Just create a PDF of your print job and upload it to the uPrint Web Print System.
- Create a PDF of your print job.
- Visit https://webprint.und.edu/ and login with your NDUS username and password.
- Click Web Print tab on the left side.
- Click Submit Job on the upper right.
- Select FindMe-BW Printer for Black and White print jobs and FindMe-Color for color print jobs.
- After selection, click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Enter how many copiesClick Upload DocumentClick browse and select the PDF you would like to print.
- Click Upload and Complete.
- Wait until it shows Hold in Print Queue, then release your print job at any release station by swiping your U Card.
- See the list of Print Stations below.
Gamble Hall: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floor
Starch Hall: Room 136
Please contact UND Tech Support or visit the UND Tech Support Service Desk (Memorial Union, Room 314) for assistance with using uPrint.