The Bureau of Governmental Affairs can provide various management consulting services. These services include:
- Wage and salary guidelines
- Employee morale assessments
- Job description development and job satisfaction surveys
- Ethics workshops
- Strategic planning
- Policy evaluation and analysis
- Program evaluation
- Community development studies
Surveys and Polling
The Bureau of Governmental Affairs has conducted over 200 polls and surveys with diverse clients; clients include cities, counties, school districts, libraries, state agencies, public interest groups, private organizations and law firms. Some of the categories of our wide spectrum of research include:
- Public attitudes toward changing tax structure at all levels of government
- Health issues related to smoking, radon and seatbelts
- Citizen priorities on proposed city projects
- Opinions on the structure of local government
- Location choices for schools and other public buildings
- Support for new services and change in services in state and local governments
- Public opinions relating to ballot measures in city and state elections
- Citizen satisfaction with city service
Directory of Government Officials
The Directory of Government Officials is the essential information directory for all levels of government officials. If you need to contact any public official from the President of the United States to the Stavanger Township Administrator in Traill County, this directory has it all.
Governing North Dakota
Written by one of the state's preeminent thinkers about state and local government, former Lieutenant Governor Lloyd Omdahl, this book offers a thorough primer about how North Dakota Government is structured and how it operates. This is a wonderful resource for new administrators and newly-elected officials.
If you are looking for insightful and cogent analysis of the issues facing your city, the Bureau of Governmental Affairs can help provide analysis of difficult policy issues, spot trends and turn raw information into a meaningful component of decision making.