The CoBPA has 9 departments to serve our students and alumni, with 16 undergraduate programs and 5 graduate programs. We offer three complete graduate degrees at a distance, the Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration, and the Masterof Science in Applied Economics.
We are interdisciplinary in our teaching, research, service, and international efforts. Our most recent undergraduate degree majors are in Human Resource Management and Operations and Supply Chain Management through our Management Department. Our newest minors are in Sport Business and Leadership.
Given that 16 major areas of study are available in the College of Business & Public Administration, there are several career options for graduates.
A person with a business or political science degree can pursue a range of jobs – from managerial positions, to working with information systems and technology, to serving in city or state government-the possibilities are endless!
For example, students that enroll in our Accountancy program have several choices. They can pursue a degree in Accountancy or they may major in Managerial Finance and Accounting, which is a unique program that prepares students for a career in both investments and accounting. Either way, our students are continually placed with the largest and most successful accounting, banking, and investment firms in the country.
Facts & Figures about the College of Business & Public Administration
- 98.4% Job Placements following graduation
- Student enrollments average 1,700 undergraduate and 225 graduate students per semester
- The College of Business & Public Administration employs over 75 full-time faculty members
- The College of Business & Public Administration has over 19,000 alumni
- Over 130 funds, including nearly 100 endowments have been established by loyal alumni
- Average class size for business and public administration majors is 35 – 50 students or fewer
- CoBPA is ranked in the top 5% of accredited business schools in the world