Career Center Hours:
Summer hours vary.
For more info, contact us at
To learn more about services available, contact:
Kathy Lund, Career/Academic Advisor & Assessment Coordinator
Sam Carr, Graduate Assistant Career Advisor
Connect to Pancratz Center:
Pancratz Career Development Center
The Pancratz Career Development Center plays an instrumental role in helping business and public administration students prepare for their professional success.
We offer services in the areas of:
- Resume and Cover-Letter Review
- Interview Practice
- The Job Application Process
- Career Outlook Information
- Individual Advising on Career Development
- Internship & Co-op Opportunities
- Professional Mentorship Program
- Corporate Relations
This center is made possible through a generous gift from Linda and Mark Pancratz. Our students will have the opportunity to enhance their career search skills at the Pancratz Career Development Center.