The Department of Economics & Finance offers five undergraduate majors, two minors, and a Masters of Science in Applied Economics degree.
To learn more about our program, please visit the following pages:
- Undergraduate Majors and Minor detailing the requirements for our five undergraduate programs: BBA in Banking and Financial Economics, BBA in Business Economics, BA in Economics, BBA in Investments, BBA in Managerial Finance as well as our minors in Economics and Sport Business
- MSAE contains detailed information about our Master of Science in Applied Economics program
- CoBPA 4 Year Plans
- Faculty and Staff Economics & Faculty and Staff Finance
- Economics Seminar Series information and past events
- Student Managed Investment Fund information
We welcome your questions and inquiries. Feel free to contact our faculty members or main office for more information.