Operations and Supply Chain Minor
Students would be required to successfully complete all of the following courses, each of which is a 3-credit hour course.
- Operations Management (MGMT 301) - 3 credits
- Fundamentals of Computer Information Systems (ISBC 217) - 3 credits
- Quantitative Methods (MGMT 309) - 3 credits
- Supply Chain Management (MGMT 431) - 3 credits
- Supplier Relationship Management (MGMT 432) - 3 credits
- Logistics in the Supply Chain (MGMT 433) - 3 credits
- Human Resource Management or Organizational Behavior (MGMT 302 or MGMT 310) - 3 credits
Students are expected to complete the pre-requisite courses of the required courses listed above. Possible exceptions are noted below:
- ECON 210 (which is a pre-requisite course for Mgmt 301, Mgmt 310, and Tech 330) may be waived by providing evidence of an adequate background and, or training in applied statistics to the Management Department
- Non-CoBPA majors may request that the ISBC department waive ISBC 117 pre-requisite requirement for ISBC 317, based upon potentially acceptable alternative coursework that the ISBC department finds acceptable. Students should contact the ISBC department with their request.
- MGMT 300 (which is a pre-requisite for Mgmt 302, and Mgmt 310) may be waived by demonstration of acceptable alternative coursework. Requests should be directed to the Management Department. This minor will not be available to any of the following ‘Management’-oriented majors: Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management.