The Department of Marketing is home to six full-time faculty members with expertise in the full range of marketing disciplines. Faculty pride themselves on balancing theoretical and applied concepts, are well-published in academic circles, and well-respected in regional business and industry for their practical knowledge and skills.
Our students have access to the Page Family Marketing Center, a state-of-the-art computer lab graciously funded by UND alumni Greg and Cindy Page. The Page Family Marketing Center represents the most recent efforts to maintain the highest quality marketing program in the region.
We welcome your questions and inquiries. Feel free to contact our faculty members or main office for more information.
Mission and Vision
To provide a marketing program that develops a rich understanding of marketing concepts in contexts intended to improve managerial abilities in problem solving, communication, leadership, teamwork, and the use of technology. Undergraduate- and graduate-degree programs attract achievement-oriented students. The marketing faculty delivers a balanced and integrated commitment to excellence in teaching, research, and service, including economic development.
- Balanced, high quality faculty development and performance among the areas of teaching, research and service;
- Respect for diversity in thought and contributions;
- Innovation and risk-taking in problem-solving and opportunity development;
- Interdisciplinary approaches;
- The development of personal and interpersonal skills; and
- Collegiality, the treatment of self and others fairly, equitably and with dignity.