Nistler CoBPA Staff Council
The purpose of the UND Nistler College of Business & Public Administration (Nistler CoBPA) Staff Council is to advocate as a collective staff voice, advise the Dean, and promote a model of shared governance with faculty, administrators, and students, by fostering accountability and best practices, while advancing the vision, mission, and goals of the Nistler CoBPA and University.
- To increase the sense of identity, recognition, and worth of each staff member as an integral part of Nistler CoBPA and UND;
- To encourage the professional development and personal growth of staff, contributing to the success of Nistler CoBPA and UND, and the recruitment and retention of highly-qualified personnel;
- To identify and address issues of concern that are unique to staff and seek their solution;
- To provide advice on policies and procedures affecting staff;
To strengthen staff morale and sense of community within Nistler CoBPA by encouraging cooperation and the open exchange of ideas.
Staff Council Meetings
The Nistler CoBPA Staff Council meets once per month. If you would like a copy of any current or past meeting agendas or minutes, please email us!
Please watch for upcoming Nistler CoBPA staff professional development opportunities. We are currently working on plans for:
- All-Nistler CoBPA Staff Strengths Finder Assessment
- Leadership brown-bag lunch: “Being a leader, no matter what your job title is”