CoBPA Staff Council
The purpose of the UND College of Business & Public Administration (CoBPA) Staff Council is to advocate as a collective staff voice, advise the Dean, and promote a model of shared governance with faculty, administrators, and students, by fostering accountability and best practices, while advancing the vision, mission, and goals of the CoBPA and University.
- To increase the sense of identity, recognition, and worth of each staff member as an integral part of CoBPA and UND;
- To encourage the professional development and personal growth of staff, contributing to the success of CoBPA and UND, and the recruitment and retention of highly-qualified personnel;
- To identify and address issues of concern that are unique to staff and seek their solution;
- To provide advice on policies and procedures affecting staff;
To strengthen staff morale and sense of community within CoBPA by encouraging cooperation and the open exchange of ideas.
The CoBPA Staff Council meets once per month. If you would like a copy of any current or past meeting agendas or minutes, please email us!
Please watch for upcoming CoBPA staff professional development opportunities. We are currently working on plans for:
- All-CoBPA Staff Strengths Finder Assessment
- Leadership brown-bag lunch: “Being a leader, no matter what your job title is”