Get ready for a career that can take you anywhere.
Whether working in a family business, or a large global company, most of us end up managing, and being managed. Effective management is an essential skill to propel your career and business, whether it is hiring the right employees, efficiently organizing operations and logistics, or leading an organization to take on new challenges. With a wide variety of programs that help prepare you for your career, you can tailor your program to best fit your interests.
Learn More About Our Programs
- Management (B.B.A.)
- Human Resources (B.B.A.)
- Operations & Supply Chain (B.B.A.)
- Airport Management (B.B.A.)
- Aviation Management (B.B.A.)
The mission of the Management Department of the College of Business & Public Administration is threefold:
- To create and disseminate management-related knowledge,
- To provide practical and innovative management courses for undergraduate and graduate students, and
- To provide appropriate types and level of service to our stakeholders, which include but are not limited to the department, College, the University, the community, and the profession.