GMAT Fee Waiver
GMAT Fee Waiver Guidelines
The Nistler College of Business and Public Administration offers a limited number of GMAT fee waiver requests to students who may be experiencing personal/economic hardships. These considerations can include, but are not limited to:
- Applicants who have experienced job loss, furloughs or work displacement
- Applicants from underrepresented student populations
- Applicants who utilize federal financial aid and/or meet PELL grant eligibility requirements
- First generation college students
- Military personnel or veterans
GMAT fee waivers are slated to be available each year and requests are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. In order to qualify for a fee waiver, students must have submitted an application to a Nistler graduate program. In addition, students will be required to submit the electronic GMAT fee waiver request form below. It is recommended that students complete the request form at least 30 days prior to their scheduled test date.
If you are interested in applying for a waiver please email Michelle Garske at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Mailing Address
- The Nistler Graduate Program that You Have Submitted an Application For
- Describe Your Personal Circumstances and Why You Would Like to Receive A GMAT Waiver