Connect with Nistler College of Business and Public Administration Accounting Students to discuss potential full-time and internship opportunities.
2020 Accounting Career & Internship Fair
Date: September 16, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Register Via Handshake
To register, visit Handshake and login with your email address and password.
If you have not registered in our system before, click where it states, “Sign up for an account”. Once you have been approved in Handshake, find the career fair by following these steps:
- Sign into your Handshake account
- Click on “Fairs” on the left side of the home page
- Search for “University of North Dakota” in the search box
- Select the UND 2020 Accounting Career & Internship Fair
- Click on the blue “Register” button
Because we are hosting the fair virtually, we have lowered the rates for attending. Below are the rates:
- Regular Rate: $250 (July 1st – August 31st)
- Late Rate: $350 (September 1st – 8th)
- Government & Non-Profit Rate: $150 (July 1st – September 8th)
Setting Up Interviews
All interviews will also be hosted virtually for fall 2020. If you plan on hosting interviews, please submit an interview request on Handshake.
If you have questions, please reach out to Kathleen Kittridge at Kathleen.email@example.com.
- Accounting Career Fair Supporter
For more information on this sponsorship opportunity for the 2020 Accounting Career & Internship Fair please visit the registration page on Handshake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Students in Fall 2019
- Over 200 Accounting Students attended the fair last fall.
Companies In Fall 2019
- Over 30 companies attended the fair last fall.
Post all internship and employment opportunities through Handshake!
Connecting with Students Virtually
- Virtual information sessions, office hours, or mock interviews
- Contact with the Pancratz Center to coordinate a virtual opportunity to connect with UND students firstname.lastname@example.org
Handshake Frequently Asked Questions
View the video in this article to learn how to locate and register for our fair.
View the video in this article on how to manage your schedule.