Find the right internship or full-time position for you.
Given the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pancratz Career Development Center has elected to offer both an in-person and a virtual Career Fair for Fall 2021.
2021 Accounting Career Fair
Thursday, September 16, 20201 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Friday, September 17, 20201 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Hosted in Handshake.
Use Handshake to view the employers attending the career fair, internship and job opportunities, and to apply for virtual interviews.
Prepare for Career Fair
- Attend a Pancratz Center Career Preparation Workshop
- Schedule an appointment with Pancratz staff to have your resume reviewed
- Research the companies you plan to talk to
- Visit Handshake to view open positions and application deadline
- Dress in Business Casual attire. The Pancratz Professional Closet provides free professional attire to Nistler College of Business and Public Administration students
What to Bring
This year you will want to come prepared with information about the firms you will be meeting with and questions to ask them during your group or one-on-one session.
- Have your resume uploaded into Handshake and readily available for you to refer to
- Make sure you are in a quiet space with strong internet connection if you are attending the virutal event