InterviewStream is a service provided through the Nistler College of Business & Public Administration's Pancratz Career Development Center to aid students in preparing for their career search by practicing and improving their interview skills.
Through the use of a computer and a webcam, students can practice answering common interview questions and review their answers with a Pancratz Center staff member. InterviewStream also offers the capability of having faculty and other professionals you choose review the interview.
On- and off-campus Nistler CoBPA students can utilize this technology by either coming into the Center to conduct the practice interview, or by using any computer with a webcam. Once the interview is complete, a Pancratz Center staff member will go through the responses with you and provide feedback on verbal and nonverbal aspects of the interview.
For more information, please contact the Pancratz Career Development Center at 701.777.3628 or stop by Gamble Hall Room 120.
- Go to InterviewStream
- Click on "Create Account"
- Enter your first name, last name, email Address, and create a password.
- Current Students: You will need to use your UND email when signing up for an InterviewStream account. Accounts created with other email addresses are subject to deletion.
- Alumni: Please contact the Pancratz Career Development Center at 701.777.3628 for assistance in setting up your account.
- Click "Register"
- You will be provided with a list of programs. Please select the one that represents
your major in the Nistler College of Business & Public Administration.
- You can only select one major/program in the system. Double majors should select the area they anticipate pursuing a position. (Because you have access to create custom interviews, you will still be able to complete interviews with questions from areas that may not be represented by the program you select.)
- Pre-Business majors who have not yet decided what major they would like to pursue can either select the area they are most strongly considering or the "Pre-Business" program.
- If you change majors or programs, you will need to contact the Pancratz Career Development Center at 701.777.3628 to have this change reflected on your InterviewStream account.
- For assistance in getting started, read through the User Guide under "Helpful Resources" on the bottom right-hand side of your dashboard.
- If you have any questions regarding Account Creation, please contact the Pancratz Career Development Center.
- If you forget your password, you can have it sent to your email by going to the InterviewStream Password Look-up or you can call the Pancratz Career Development Center at 701.777.3628 to have it reset for you.