Nistler CoBPA Mentor Program: For Alumni
The Pancratz Mentor Program provides the opportunity for Nistler College of Business & Public Administration alumni to provide guidance to Nistler CoBPA students in their sophomore year or above.
Mentors volunteer their time and expertise to help students with career development goals.
Pancratz Mentor Eligibility
We are always looking to add good mentors to our program. The program is open to Nistler CoBPA alumni who will preferably have a minimum of three years in the workforce and also have:
- A positive attitude and willingness to lend guidance
- Enthusiasm for leadership within their field
- A passion for helping students succeed
- The ability to meet in-person or over the phone monthly with a mentee
Does this sound like you? Begin a conversation with a Pancratz Center staff member today to learn more about joining our Mentor Program.
Benefits of Becoming a Mentor
While the benefits to student mentees might be obvious, there are also many rewards to becoming a mentor, including:
- Development of leadership and management skills
- Gaining fresh perspective from future young professionals
- Ability to share the knowledge you've gained and lessons you've learned
- Increasing your company's profile with Nistler CoBPA students, faculty, and staff
- Staying connected to Nistler CoBPA through a personal connection