The Department of Economics and Finance hosts speakers from all around the country to talk to students reguarding timely topics within economics.
- David Cuberes, Clark University
- Tibor Besedes, Georgia Insitute of Technology
- Anant Nyshaham, Boston College
- Bob Hall, Stanford University
More information: Economic Seminar Series
Korus Distinguished Lectureship Series
The aim of the Korus Distinguished Lectureship series is to invite world renowned economists to come to UND to speak to a broad, non-expert audience that would include students at all levels, faculty across the University, alumni, policy makers, and other community members. This lectureship is made possible through the generous contributions of UND Alumnus Paul Korus and the UND Department of Economics & Finance.
Sport Business Student Association (SBSA)
SBSA provides opportunities for students who would like to work in the sport business field.
Students get the chance to:
- Hear from speakers in the field.
- Go on trips to see sporting facilities and meet with employees in the field. (Most recently to the Twin Cities to see Target Field, Target Cebter, and U.S. Bank Stadium.)
- Help with events within the CoBPA.
Contact Information for Co-Advisors: