About the Nistler CoBPA
Dedicated to Excellence
We at the Nistler College of Business & Public Administration are dedicated to preparing our students for the next generation of business and public leadership. Our approach to offering a professional education includes:
- A core of arts, sciences, and humanities
- A common body of knowledge in business and government
- A group of specialized courses which provide a greater depth of understanding of business or public administration/political science.
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
The UND Nistler CoBPA community creates value by balancing theoretical knowledge and practical application within the public and private sectors. We cultivate discipline-based scholarship, transformational learning, and engagement opportunities for students and society.
We strive to be the destination for developing leaders in business and public service through transformational opportunities, impactful research, and meaningful connections.
Learn with Passion
- Inspire critical thinking
- Recognize multiple perspectives
Discover with Purpose
- Promote inquiry
- Encourage innovation
Create Lasting Value
- Instill dedication to continuous learning
- Contribute to the well-being of our community, state, and world
- Foster meaningful and enduring relationships
- Support pursuit of impactful and fulfilling careers
- Expect integrity and civility
- Treat others with respect and dignity
- Embrace diverse contributions
- Cultivate a sense of belonging for all
A First Class Educational Experience
The Nistler CoBPA is the largest school of business in North Dakota and serves an average of 1,800 undergraduate students and 225 graduates students per year.
Committed to providing educational and social opportunities to all its students, the college offers more than 25 professional student clubs and organizations. Students can also take advantage of many cooperative employment and internship programs throughout the year.
The Nistler CoBPA is the first accredited business college in North Dakota. Our accrediting agency, AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), establishes standards
to promote the highest levels of educational quality.
The Nistler CoBPA is one of only 777 accredited business schools in the world.
We are extremely proud of our students, alumni and our nationally accredited programs. We pride ourselves on the first class facilities and technology available for students to use.