Registration for the spring semester begins in November. Registration begins in April for the summer and fall semesters.
Check Your Campus Connection
During the last week of October and March, your registration date/time will appear in Campus Connection.
- Please note: There is a specific date and time that you can enroll. Make sure you click “Details” to see your specific time.
Before your appointment with your advisor and registering for courses, check for any holds on your account in Campus Connection.
- Log in to Campus Connection
- Hold are listed on the right hand side when you log in
- Click details for more information
- Click the Hold Name for specific information
Every semester, all students will have a Financial Obligation Agreement hold. This must be completed each semester.
- Login to Campus Connection
- Go to Student Center
- Click on Finances
- Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement
To search for classes, use Class Search or Schedule Planner in Campus Connection.
- Plan your schedule
- Add each course to your Shopping cart
- Then, use your shopping cart to finish enrolling
If a class is not showing up in the search results, uncheck the box that says “Show Open Classes Only”. If available, you can add yourself to the waitlist for that course.
- If a class is still not showing up, the class is not being offered that semester.