Pancratz Career Development Center
Whether you're a student, alumni, faculty, or employer, we have services that fit your unique needs.
The Pancratz Career Development Center is an integral part of the educational experience for all College of Business and Public Administration students, enabling them to confidently pursue their career goals. Our staff assists students in discovering and leveraging their strengths to help them define their professional goals and become engaged members of their communities. We do this by providing personalized, progressive professional development, and cultivating mutually beneficial partnerships with employers and alumni.
How Can We Help?
- Career and CoBPA Major Exploration
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Preparation and InterviewStream
- Job and Internship Search and Strategies
- Mentor Program
- Career Fair Preparation
- LinkedIn Profile Review and Photobooth
- Pancratz Professional Closet
- CliftonStrengths for Students
- Networking Events
Find Your Career
We're always watching for new jobs and internship opportunities for students.