Pancratz Career Development Center
Whether you're a student, alumni, faculty, or employer, we have services that fit your unique needs.
The Pancratz Career Development Center is an integral part of the educational experience for all Nistler College of Business and Public Administration students, enabling them to confidently pursue their career goals.
Our staff assists students in discovering and leveraging their strengths to help them define their professional goals and become engaged members of their communities. We do this by providing personalized, progressive professional development, and cultivating mutually beneficial partnerships with employers and alumni.
Pancratz Center Updates
We will be hosting all student appointments by Zoom video conference. Therefore, to schedule an appointment email the Pancratz Center. Director, Kathy Lund and Career Coach, Kathleen Kittridge are taking appointments and eager to assist Nistler College of Business and Public Administration students and alumni. If you have questions regarding a Zoom meeting please reach out to us via email.
During this remote time here our how some of our services will move virtually:
- Resume, Cover Letter, and Document Review
- Email the center to set up an appointment or email your documents. When sending documents, please use Word so we can use track changes to make suggested edits and add comments.
- Interview Practice
- Virtual interviews are increasingly more common. A Zoom meeting can be scheduled to go over interview tips, practice a mock interview, and strategies for the interview process.
- Job and Internship Search
- Whether you are looking for an internship or job, we are here to help guide you through the search and application process.
- LinkedIn Review
- Reach out to us for information on how to create, update, or have your LinkedIn reviewed. This is a good time to create or refine your professional online brand.
- Mentor Program
- If you are interested in the Pancratz Mentor Program email us to set up a meeting to learn more about the program and let us get to know more about your professional goals.
- Other Inquires
- Email the Pancratz Center for all other inquires.
How to Contact Us
How Can We Help?
- Career and Nistler CoBPA Major Exploration
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Preparation and InterviewStream
- Job and Internship Search and Strategies
- Mentor Program
- Career Fair Preparation
- LinkedIn Profile Review and Photobooth
- Pancratz Professional Closet
- CliftonStrengths for Students
- Networking Events
Schedule a Meeting Virtually
Find Your Career
We're always watching for new jobs and internship opportunities for students.
Where Do Nistler COBPA Interns and Grads Go?
Below is a listing of some of the companies our students have recently received job and internship offers from.
- Altru Health System
- Baker Tilly
- Best Buy
- Brady Martz
- Brick & Barley
- C.H. Robinson
- Century 21
- City of Grand Forks
- Delta Air Lines
- Ernst & Young
- Frito Lay
- Grand Forks Downtown Development Association
- Hugo's Family Marketplace
- iHeart Radio
- Mayo Clinic
- Northwestern Mutual
- Sam's Club
- Sanford Health
- Sherwin Williams
- Sky Skopes
- Thrivent Financial
- Titan Machinery
- UND Athletics
- United Airlines
- United Healthcare
- Valley Fair
- Walt Disney World
- Wells Fargo