CoBPA Learning Centers
Due to the generosity of our donors, the UND College of Business & Public Administration has great facilities available to our students.
- A Kirk Lanterman Investment Center
Provides real time/real money investment opportunities for our business students.
- Page Family Marketing Center
Features a professional focus group room, breakout rooms, and technology to conduct marketing research.
- Helland Family Student Academic Advising Center
Provides private, student friendly areas for student advisement, as well as a friendly reception area for students and their parents.
- Pancratz Career Development Center
Provides direct services and programming for a student that enhances their ability to pursue internships and career opportunities during challenging economic times.
- Brady Martz, Deliotte, and Eide Bailly Accounting Learning Centers
Three state-of-the-art classrooms in the Department of Accountancy.
- Cargill Room
Provides boardroom environment for senior-level students in capstone courses.
- Kulas & Koppenhaver Computer Lab and Classroom
Honors two former accounting instructors and has more than 40 computer work stations.
- Economic Memorial Conference Room
Features a unique, group setting with interactive technology and 11 individual computer stations.
- Gate City Management Learning Center
Provides students and faculty with an excellent learning environment, with the look and feel of a Gate City Bank Office.
- Ottertail Corporation Office Suite
Houses the Center for Business Engagement & Development which hosts the ND SBDC, ND PTAC, and VBOC of the Dakotas. The suite also includes staff from the Pancratz Center and the Social Science Research Institute.
- John C. Berg Memorial Accountancy Office Suite (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Provides an outstanding entrance into the Accountancy Department for students, families, alumni, and friends.