GMAT Waiver Guidelines
The University of North Dakota MBA Program will consider a GMAT waiver for applicants who meet one of the following criterion.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional full-time work experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.25 from a recognized university
- A minimum of 8 years of professional full-time work experience plus an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 from a recognized university
- A minimum of 4 years of professional full-time experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 from a regionally accredited university.
- A prior graduate degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative graduate GPA from a recognized university
- A valid GRE score from the past 5 years
- Students who are applying to the combined UND JD/MBA Program may submit LSAT scores for consideration
Note, a recognized university is one who either has a business school that has achieved AACSB accreditation or a top 100 university ranking, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
An individual requesting a GMAT waiver should email Kate Oachs and include a copy of a current resume and copies of all unofficial transcripts.